PostgreSQL Data Access Components is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-04-05. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to PostgreSQL from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. PgDAC is designed to help programmers develop really lightweight, faster and cleaner PostgreSQL database applications without deploying any additional libraries. PgDAC is a complete replacement for standard PostgreSQL connectivity solutions and presents an efficient alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver for access to PostgreSQL. It provides direct access to PostgreSQL without PostgreSQL Client.
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
- Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers
- Full support of the latest versions of PostgreSQL Server and all PostgreSQL Server data types
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TPgQuery, TPgTable, and TPgStoredProc components
- Unicode and national charset support
- Supports many PostgreSQL-specific features, such as notifications, notices, and sequences
PostgreSQL Data Access Components (version 5.0) has a file size of 23.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 194 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.